EXCLUSIVE INVITATION TO JOIN ‘CHEF COACHING’ PRE-LAUNCH ECOURSE, SEPTEMBER 2016
Do you want to learn how to make more home-cooked food in less time and to enjoy healthy changes in your life? Would you like to start or improve your own basic culinary skill set?
If so, join the movement to making home cooking an integral part of your lifestyle! Create a personalized, flexible strategy for streamlined meal planning, grocery shopping, meal prep, clean up, storage, and transforming leftovers into meals of their own.
Whether you are just starting out, have specific barriers to home cooking, or want to incorporate healthy changes to your home cooking routine, this course is for you.
• Discuss common barriers to home cooking, and explore supporting structures to help address those barriers
• Provide a baseline of knowledge and skills centered around your personalized culinary goals
• Improve your own culinary confidence and curiosity and reduce time spent cooking
• Cook healthy meals more often, improving your personal health
• Use remote culinary resources for improvement of your culinary behaviors
Who Might Join:
• Individuals with an interest to increase the amount of daily meals prepared at home using basic cooking skills, a small selection of kitchen tools, a personalized healthy ingredients list, and a revised set of time saving techniques
Content and Schedule:
This six-session program consists of six tele-classes and six small interactive breakout practice groups.
Six 45-minute weekly tele-classes, followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.
Class 1 – Introduction to Lifestyle Medicine and Culinary Medicine
Class 2 – Getting started on your own personal healthy cooking path
Class 3 – Healthier ingredients – 3 ideas to get your own thinking going
Class 4 – Your healthy kitchen and pantry – what will your powerhouse ingredients be?
Class 5 – The healthier kitchen’s workflow; insight into culinary behaviors
Class 6 – Advanced healthy cooking strategies – where to go from here
AUTUMN PROGRAM: WEEKLY GROUP TELECLASS
Tuesdays: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
September 20, 27, October 4, 11, 25 and November 1.
Remote Small Group Practice:
The purpose of these sessions (limited to 5 participants per small group) is to
(1) share your homework assignments results
(2) listen to and support others in the group
(3) set small personalized goals for your own development outside of class
(4) reflect on what went well
(5) reflect on obstacles you have encountered in order to develop new strategies.
Date options – choose 1:
Group 1- Thursdays 7:30am – 8:30am ET (6 morning sessions)
Group 2 – Fridays 8:30pm – 9:30pm ET (6 evening sessions)
Each of the small group practice is limited to 5 participants. Small groups will be added if necessary.
*** Group times can be changed to suit participants’ schedules ***
Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Board Certified Coach, Culinary Chef Coach, Health Educator, and Hobby Cook
Chef Coaching has been developed at Harvard Medical School’s Institute of Lifestyle Medicine
PRE-LAUNCH IS FREE – PLACES ARE LIMITED!
Our last program booked out well in advance of the course start date. To be assured a spot in the current program, early registration is strongly advised.
For more information or questions, view our Chef Coaching page: http://www.tatianakaletsch.com/chef-coaching/
To register, go to this link: https://gethealthie.com/users/sign_up.html and use this code: 859326
See you on the course!